Someone entering the travel therapy field probably has a lot of questions. We want to make sure you supply the right information before selecting a staffing firm to utilize. Travel therapists should expect to obtain a job within fourteen days of joining a company, and also the pay is mostly 10% higher than a staff therapist. In a lot of cases travel therapists are exempt from pay tax, making their salary now more. Skilled nursing and home health would be the fields that are currently exceptional most openings, but your recruiter can work with you that will put you ready you want best following your abilities and requires.
With many recruiters
With many recruiters, your client interviews will probably be done over the phone. While a phone interview is in many ways as being a face-to-face interview a few couples of things to make note of while you’re on the product with a potential new client.
* Make sure you are inside a quiet environment so you can hear them, and so they can hear you.
* Have a pen and paper handy to put in writing telephone numbers, addresses, etc.
* Write down a directory of questions you should ask regarding the position and make them using a copy of the resume and a summary of one’s educational and professional achievements to quickly access them.
* Don’t bring up compensation. If they bring up the subject, make sure they know your recruiter is going to be in connection with them regarding pay.
* Finally, treat the product interview as if it were a face-to-face one. Smile. Your attitude may be conveyed via your voice when all of your potential new clients can be by is the voice, it’s even more important than you sound sincere and enthusiastic.
If you follow these simple guidelines, you should discover yourself to be in a great travel therapy job quickly!