1. Gullfoss Waterfall is easily the most famous of Iceland’s mythic waterfalls and will also be the 1st Icelandic attraction that any native will usher you towards. The falls cascade 105 feet into a stunning canyon. Mist rises through the base, and on clear, pleasant days sunlight casts beautiful arcs of rainbows through the breadth of the falls.
2. No, stop by at Iceland is complete without having a day in the capital city of Reykjavik, the nation’s cultural hub. Here choices every day exploring the city’s many museums, have dinner at the famous landmark, The Pearl, and spend the evening drinking at considered one of Reykjavik’s stylish bars or dancing at among its hopping golf clubs.
3. Thingvellir National Park, located about 40 minutes west of Reykjavik, is Iceland’s oldest national park. It is often a protected division of historical significance that has a stunning 52-square mile lake and great hiking trails throughout lava fields.
4. The Great Geysir (where the term “geyser” originates) could be the world’s largest geyser and is also easily accessible by bus in Reykjavik. The Great Geysir was formed within the 1300s; though now it only erupts on special (engineered) occasions, the nearby Strokkur erupts every a half-hour for many who would like to snap many photos.
5. The Blue Lagoon, located about 15 minutes through the Keflavík International Airport, is a long-time favorite of individuals to Iceland, particularly those who need to test the notion that bathing in algae, silica and mineral salts is restorative for health. The lagoon is located inside the middle of a moss-covered field of lava and draws its seawater from 2,000 meters below the outer lining. Entire families can bathe together here within the tranquil, peaceful water.
6. Iceland is easily the most active part of the Aurora …
Kerala can often be referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’ because amalgamated serene and scenic pure beauty. It is on the list of celestial destinations on the global platform that is famous for its beaches, lush green vegetations, backwaters, colorful festivals, vibrant culture, and lip-smacking cuisine. Thekkady is one of many most preferred holidaymaker destinations of Kerela which can be famous for its sense stimulating pure beauty, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. It is one of the better-known wildlife centers of India which teems with colorful birds, animals and plant species. Some with the popular destinations of place are:
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary:
It is one of the very best known wildlife sanctuaries in South India which can be situated on the banks of Periyar Lake. It is the main center of attraction from the place which lures nature and wildlife lovers from different spheres around the globe. It is certainly one of the most fascinating wildlife reserves that spread across 777 sq km. Periyar Lake adds extra charm to the place. It is the only sanctuary in India where wildlife watchers can view wild animals at close quarters in the boat cruise about the lake. The vegetation with the sanctuary consists of tropical evergreen and semi-evergreen forest which cradles several types of animals, plants, and birds. Some from the well-sighted animals at the place are wild elephants, tigers, leopards, gaurs, wild boars and many more. The availability of 260 varieties of birds makes this place a paradise for bird lovers.
It is found 4 km from Thekkady which is popularly called the plantation town situated on the outskirts from the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. It is recognized for its best number of spices making it a crucial spice trade center of India. In the wind of the …
Separated from the rest of the island, The Jandia
peninsula is located in the south of Fuerteventura and is easily reached via a
major motorway. The peninsula is a nature reserve and is renowned for having
the best beaches on the island. The nature reserve is home to protected
wildlife and plants and is surrounded by white rolling dunes and stunning
lagoons. This beautiful area of Fuerteventura is a firm favorite with
honeymooners, couples and families looking for quiet and relaxing holidays
amidst stunning scenery.
The island of Fuerteventura has over 125 miles of
golden sandy beaches. Jandia offers over 12 miles of coastline with beautiful
white sandy beaches which in some places are over half a mile wide. There are
smaller less accessible secluded beaches along the coastline but these can only
be reached by jeep or 4 wheel drive vehicles.
Developed into a Popular
Home to the resorts of Costa Calma and Morro Jable,
Jandia has developed into a popular tourist destination with large hotels
catering for all types of visitor. Spread along the coast on the Playa de
Sotavento, Costa Calma is very popular with German tourists and has a beautiful
beach where the sand gently shelves into the Atlantic. The swimming conditions
here are perfect. Just south of Costa
Calma is the resort of Morro
Once a small fishing village the resort is becoming
increasingly popular with holidaymakers looking for last-minute holiday deals
to Fuerteventura. With all types of accommodation from luxury hotels to
welcoming lodges, Morro Jable has a promenade lined with restaurants, cafes,
bars, and shops. The Playa del Matorral beach here is along an expanse of
beautiful white sand with a lighthouse which signifies the start of the nudist
section of the beach.
A perfect windsurfing spot, Jandia hosts the …
One of the most exciting facts about Japan is that
it’s a very safe country. Crimes against tourists are very rare, and there are
no dangerous areas to avoid. The nice part of it is that personal belongings
accidentally left behind, are usually turned over to local policemen or subway
Talking about the Tokyo subway reminds me to tell you
that it’s one of the most pleasant, clean, and good smelling subway systems in
the world. It’s a very pleasant experience to use it, that is as long as you
don’t try to board it during Rush hour, which is crazy in Tokyo.
When is rush hour?
Same as any other big city in the world – mornings and
early evenings when everybody is trying to get to or from work. Did you know
that most Tokyo population travels more than an hour each morning to get to
work? That’s the reason each subway station has a jingle of its own – in case
someone doses off to sleep…
There is no Rough Area in
If you accidentally take the wrong train, there is no
reason to panic – there is no ‘rough’ area in Tokyo. Because of that – you
always need to practice some kind of common sense. The red light district in
Shinjuku after dark was reportedly problematic. But besides that, you can
safely investigate every corner of Tokyo.
No Health Problems
There are no special health problems in Japan. No
immunizations or special drugs are needed. Japan is one of the cleanest
countries in the world, so you can enjoy food in Tokyo everywhere. Water from
the tap is also good enough to drink.
No Problem with Language
I know some people are concerned about Language. I can
assure you there’s no problem …
Are you a wildlife lover and want to have
a holiday in the wild? You can then choose the famous Indian wildlife tour.
However, if you plan a wildlife travel India tour for the first time and are
not much familiar about Indian hot destinations, it is recommended to take
expert advice from various online India travel guides. These guides offer all
information regarding popular Indian tourists’ destinations, resorts, wildlife
sanctuaries, transport facilities and so on.
From North to South, and East to West,
India is covered with several places that would be liked by tourists across the
world. However, Indian wildlife sanctuaries form a special craze among all
India Wildlife is varied in nature. There
are 90 national parks and 482 wildlife sanctuaries in the country. With so much
to explore on wildlife in India, it is a great idea to plan India travel tour.
If you are planning to visit India for a
fabulous wildlife holiday, following are the major wildlife destinations to
Bharatpur Sanctuary, Rajasthan:
This is the most popular and must watch
bird sanctuary of the country. Bharatpur Wildlife Sanctuary covers 29 square
kilometers area and is home to around 300 species of birds. The sanctuary is
visited by hundreds of worldwide tourist every year.
Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand:
This Park is located in Nainital district
of Uttarakhand. Having diverse variety of the flora and fauna, the park
specially draws attention due to its wide population of Bengal tigers, leopards
and elephants. The Park is not behind in flora even. It has more than 100
species of trees, 50 species of mammals, 580 species of birds and around 25
species of reptiles. All in all, it has all food to satiate the hunger of
Gir National Park, Gujarat:
The Park is …